Information for New Families
Dear ALCS Parents and Families,
Greetings to you in the name of Jesus!
We believe that the selection of your child’s school is one of the most important decisions you will ever make. Truly, it is an investment that will yield returns both now and for eternity. It is our prayer that God will grant you wisdom as you consider your child’s future education.
• Complete the registration forms and return them to the school office, along with your registration payment in the amount of $325.00 (cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express), in order to reserve your child’s spot for the 2017-2018 school year. You will be contacted to set-up a testing appointment and a family interview.
• Renweb Online Enrollment – Upon approval, you will receive a confirmation email with Renweb instructions to enroll your child online. This must be completed in order for your child to be placed in a class.
• FACTS Tuition Online Management Co. – Tuition payments may be spread over 12 months or 10 months, offering two monthly payment options to make tuition more affordable for our families. This must be completed before the first day of attendance.
In addition, we are continuing to offer flexibility with the option of families paying the Technology Fee of $400 per child as part of the monthly FACTS payment. There is no additional cost for this option.
A Distinctly Unique Educational Experience
God has enabled us to offer an educational experience at ALCS that is distinctly unique. Consider some of our school’s distinctives:
• Instruction based on a Christ-centric, biblical worldview
• Rigorous academic program
• Safe campus atmosphere
• Strong relationships with family and staff, resulting in a loving school community
• Leading-edge educational technology, including computer coding instruction for all students, at all grade levels; the use of iPads® by middle school students; and an exceptional computer lab
• SpaceEagles STEM space science and engineering program, in partnership with Quest for Space, Quest Institute for Quality Education, Microsoft, LEGO Education, Nanoracks, and NASA.
• Dual ACSI and WASC accreditation
• Accelerated Reader (AR) Program
• STAR Reading and STAR Math programs
• Carson Scholars Fund national scholarship recipients
• National, adaptive standardized testing
• Weekly chapel; discipleship and service opportunities; community outreach projects
• Effective and expanding library
• Expanding physical facilities for classrooms and arts and sciences initiatives
• Voted Best Private School and Favorite Private School in the Inland Valley, including Best Preschool, Best Daycare Program, and Favorite Workplace
• Leading the way in developing students’ 21st century skills by staying current on leading-edge educational research and instructional methods.
We are excited about what God is doing in the lives of our students and families at Alta Loma Christian School, and we look forward to that amazing journey together! Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Thank you for partnering with us in your child’s quality Christian education.