Open House 2018
Alta Loma Christian School will host its annual Open House for the entire school community on Thursday, February 15, beginning at 6:30 p.m. in the Sanctuary/Worship Center. Open House is one of the school’s biggest annual events of the school year during which current students and their families, as well as visiting families, come together for a time to discover and explore the amazing things that our students accomplish and engage in throughout the school year.
If you are a prospective family and decide to enroll at ALCS for 2018-2019 after attending Open House, we will take $100 off your registration fee! Simply mention this offer and ‘Open House’ when you turn in your registration packet.
Open House is structured to optimize the evening’s experience for current and prospective families alike, and is an opportunity to:
Ask important questions of school leaders, teachers, and staff members about our unique and exceptional educational program.
Learn about our safe atmosphere, caring and accessible teachers, high-performing academics, and vital character development, all in the context of a biblical worldview.
Connect face-to-face with our outstanding faculty, amazing student ambassadors, other parents, and hear about next year’s plan of study and the classroom learning experiences engaged in by current students.
Share in a special evening of exploration, as we join our hearts together to envision your child’s finest future, including:
- Leading-edge computer science and integrated technology, including computer coding, graphic design, and 3D-printing;
- The Eagle Center for Creativity and Innovation (TECCI), including
- the history-making SpaceEagles STEM Quest for Space International Space Station Project and SpaceEagles STEM Rocketry;
- Music education, vocal music, and worship band;
- Meet the Masters art education;
- Dance and sacred dance;
- Interscholastic and intramural athletics;
- Numerous additional co-curricular activities.
Food trucks provided by Chick-fil-A and La Chiquita Tacos (cash only) will also be on campus beginning at 5:00 p.m. Please bring your entire family—and your friends—for a night personally discovering a premier private school education here at ALCS!